Okay everyone, as you may or may not know Carrie has a big interview on Tuesday April 3rd for her ultimate dream job. The interview is from 11am to noon our time. After that she has another interview with a lesser slightly dreamy job. That one should last till around one. So what we'd like to have you all do (that's y'all for some of you)is send Carrie some chocolate love during those hours. You can either direct it at her, or at her interviewers. Just grab a bite of your favorite chocolate and start a mashin'!Taste that sweet chocolaty goodness and picture transfering all that joyous sweetness towards Carrie's interviewers so that they may be overcome with sweet cocoa bliss. My dearest friend Kala Nyx, formerly known as Stacey Nyx Stanley, swears by this method for achieving sucess. Let's do it people! Mark it on your calendar and be an integral part in Carrie's success.
Thanks from the Alaska crew.
Sunday, April 1, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Is there any particular chocolate that is more effective? Like, can I eat a Zero bar? The white choclate may be more appropriate for snowy Alaska?
Willing to give 110% here ...
I'm looking forward to sending you my chocolate love! In fact I'll be happy to do that every day if you think it will help you. (I'm just that giving :)
Krist
I meant to write "Kris"
Post a Comment